|Areas of Expertise
- Atomic, molecular and optical physics
- Condensed matter
- High energy
- Neutrino and astroparticle physics
- Experimental studies of nanostructures
- Quantum computing
- Semiconductor membranes
- Many-body physics and interacting electrons in low-dimensional systems
- Application of nanoelectronics to biology
- Nanoscale electronic systems
- Silicon nanostructures
- Silicon nanomembranes
- Nanowires and nanotubes
- Intermittent contact AFM
- Silicon valley splitting
||Mark Eriksson's Department of Physics Website
|Curriculum Vitae (CV)
||Mark Eriksson's CV
- 8,089,073 - Front and backside processed thin film electronic devices, issued January 2012.
- 7,776,642 - Quantum-well photoelectric device assembled from nanomembranes, issued August 2010.
- 7,645,933 - Carbon nanotube Schottky barrier photovoltaic cell, issued January 2010.
- 7,354,809 - Method for double-sided processing of thin film transistors, issued April 2008.
- 7,135,697 - Spin readout and initialization in semiconductor quantum dots, issued November 2006.
|USPTO Published Applications
- 20150279981 - Direct tunnel barrier control gates in a two-dimensional electronic system, published October 2015.
- 20100327355 - Front and backside processed thin film electronic devices, published December 2010.
- 20090283749 - Quantum-well photoelectric device assembled from nanomembranes, published November 2009.
- 20070187719 - Method for double-sided processing of thin film transistors, published August 2007.
- 20060196537 - Carbon nanotube schottky barrier photovoltaic cell, published September 2006.
- Characterization of a gate-defined double quantum dot in a Si/SiGe nanomembrane. Knapp TJ, Mohr RT, Li YS, Thorgrimsson B, Foote RH, Wu X, Ward DR, Savage DE, Lagally MG, Friesen M, Coppersmith SN, Eriksson MA. Nanotechnology. 2016 Apr 15;27(15):154002. doi: 10.1088/0957-4484/27/15/154002. Epub 2016 Mar 3.
- Thermal Resistance of Transferred-Silicon-Nanomembrane Interfaces. Schroeder DP, Aksamija Z, Rath A, Voyles PM, Lagally MG, Eriksson MA. Phys Rev Lett. 2015 Dec 18;115(25):256101. doi: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.115.256101. Epub 2015 Dec 15.
- Second-Harmonic Coherent Driving of a Spin Qubit in a Si/SiGe Quantum Dot. Scarlino P, Kawakami E, Ward DR, Savage DE, Lagally MG, Friesen M, Coppersmith SN, Eriksson MA, Vandersypen LM. Phys Rev Lett. 2015 Sep 4;115(10):106802. Epub 2015 Sep 1.
- Electronic Transport Properties of Epitaxial Si/SiGe Heterostructures Grown on Single-Crystal SiGe Nanomembranes. Li YS, Sookchoo P, Cui X, Mohr R, Savage DE, Foote RH, Jacobson RB, Sánchez-Pérez JR, Paskiewicz DM, Wu X, Ward DR, Coppersmith SN,Eriksson MA, Lagally MG. ACS Nano. 2015 May 26;9(5):4891-9. doi: 10.1021/nn506475z. Epub 2015 May 5.
View Mark Eriksson's publications here.
|Recent Artistic Works
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Simon Fraser University: Physics
- University of Cambridge: Cavendish Lab
|Address Line 1
||5118 Chamberlin Hall
|Address Line 2
||1150 University Avenue
||B.S., UW–Madison, Physics, Mathematics, 1992
||M.S., Harvard University, 1994
||Ph.D., Harvard University, 1997
|Technologies Available for Licensing
||Spin Readout and Initialization in Semiconductor Quantum Dots
Solid-State Quantum Dot Devices for Quantum Computing
Carbon Nanotube Schottky Barrier Photovoltaic Device
Improved Gate Design for Quantum Computers
Method for Double-Sided Processing of Thin-Film Single-Crystalline Electronics
Multilayer Si/SiO2 Semiconductors for Photoelectric Device Fabrication