|Areas of Expertise
- Cardiovascular and abdominal MRI
- Development of rapid and quantitative imaging techniques
- Rapid cardiac imaging methods
- Novel fat-water separation techniques
- Molecular imaging and MRI
|| Scott Reeder's Department of Radiology Website
|Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 9,316,711 - System and method for accelerated magnetic resonance imaging using spectral sensitivity, issued April 2016.
- 8,995,738 - System and method for magnetic resonance imaging parametric mapping using confidence maps, issued March 2015.
- 8,957,681 - System and method for magnetic resonance imaging water-fat separation with full dynamic range using in-phase images, issued February 2015.
- 8,478,380 - Magnetic resonance thermometry in the presence of water and fat, issued July 2013.
- 8,373,415 - Method for separating magnetic resonance imaging signals using spectral distinction of species, issued February 2013.
|USPTO Published Applications
- 20150204957 - System and method for fully phase-encoded magnetic resonance imaging using multiband radio frequency excitation, published July 2015.
- 20150145514 - System and method for object-based initialization of magnetic field inhomogeneity in magnetic resonance imaging, published May 2015.
- 20140266192 - System and method for combined chemical species separation and high resolution R2* mapping with magnetic resonance imaging, published September 2014.
- 20140233817 - System and method for magnetic resonance imaging parametric mapping using confidence maps, published August 2014.
- 20140142417 - System and method for assessing susceptibility of tissue using magnetic resonance imaging, published May 2014.
- Longitudinal monitoring of hepatic blood flow before and after tips by using 4d-flow mr imaging. Bannas P, Roldán-Alzate A, Johnson KM, Woods MA, Ozkan O, Motosugi U, Wieben O, Reeder SB, Kramer H. Radiology. 2016 Nov;281(2):574-582.
- Accuracy of liver fat quantification with advanced ct, mri, and ultrasound techniques: Prospective comparison with mr spectroscopy. Kramer H, Pickhardt PJ, Kliewer MA, Hernando D, Chen GH, Zagzebski JA,Reeder SB. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2016 Oct 11:1-9.
- The effects of concomitant gradients on chemical shift encoded mri. Colgan TJ, Hernando D, Sharma SD, Reeder SB. Magn Reson Med. 2016 Sep 21. doi: 10.1002/mrm.26461.
- Trends in the use of medical imaging to diagnose appendicitis at an academic medical center. Repplinger MD, Weber AC, Pickhardt PJ, Rajamanickam VP, Svenson JE, Ehlenbach WJ, Westergaard RP, Reeder SB, Jacobs EA. J Am Coll Radiol. 2016 Sep;13(9):1050-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jacr.2016.02.018.
View Scott Reeder's publications at PubMed.
|Recent Artistic Works
- GE Healthcare
- University of California, San Diego, Radiology
|Address Line 1
||Box 3252 Clinical Science Center
|Address Line 2
||600 Highland Avenue
||B.Sc.E., Queens University, Canada, Engineering Physics
||M.S., Johns Hopkins, Biomedical Engineering
||Ph.D., Johns Hopkins, Biomedical Engineering
||M.D., Johns Hopkins, 1999
|Technologies Available for Licensing
||Highly Constrained Image Reconstruction for Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
More Accurate Methods for Detecting and Quantifying Fat from Magnetic Resonance Images
Removal of Chemical Shift Artifacts in Magnetic Resonance Images with Alternating Readout Gradients
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Diffusion Weighted Preparatory Sequence to Remove Patient Motion Effects
Method for Quantification of R2 Relaxivity in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Clearer MRI Near Metallic Implants
Robust Magnetic Field Map Estimation Improves MRI Fat-Water Separation
Improved Images with MRI Acquisition of Multiple Chemical Species
MRI Water-Fat Separation with Full Dynamic Range Using In-Phase Images
Confidence Maps for MRI Parametric Mapping
Water-Fat Signal Separation for Improved MRI Image Reconstruction
Non-Invasive Magnetic Resonance Thermometry in the Presence of Water and Fat
Quantifying Visceral Fat Using MRI
Detecting Iron Overload with MRI
Eliminating Encoding Distortion in MRI for Clarity in the Presence of Metal
Accelerated MRI Scanning Using Spectral Sensitivity
High-Resolution R2 Mapping with Chemical Species Separation